Uploading Artwork Files
- How do I send my files to you through your website?
- What is the maximum file size that can be transferred through your website?
- What File Formats do you accept?
- How long will you store my files?
- Can I provide files after my order has been placed?
- How many files can I send at once?
How do I send my files to you through your website?
When you're ready to send us a file, select Send a File from the menu on the left-hand side of your account page. (You may also send files to us as part of an estimate request or regular print order.)
- Click the Upload a New File button (Upload a File on order pages). Your computer will then prompt you to locate and select the file you wish to send.
- Once the file is uploaded, you can either complete your order (on order and estimate pages) or attach the file to an existing order on your account page by following the instructions on the screen.
What is the maximum file size that can be transferred through your website?
Any file transfer may contain up to 4 Gigabytes (GB).
What File Formats do you accept?
Our preferred file format is a print-ready PDF.
We also accept the following industry-standard graphic file formats: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, PDF, TIFF, EPS, and JPG.
How long will you store my files?
The files you send will be stored on our website for 60 days after your job is marked complete and moved to your website account’s order history. Your files can be stored indefinitely in your offline storage library.
We maintain files of active customers for up to fives years.
Can I provide files after my order has been placed?
You may provide additional files to us by locating your order on your account page, under either the Estimates or Orders tab (depending on how the order was submitted), then adding the files through the Send a File link on the left-hand side of the page. Once you've uploaded your file, follow the onscreen instructions to attach it to your order.
Once a job is in production (printing / bindery), new files can't be accepted.
How many files can I send at once?
Our system allows for multiple file transfers. On our Send a File utility, as soon as you select a file, it will begin uploading, and a new button will appear to allow you to queue up another file to send. On order forms and estimate forms, the process is similar.
If you have multiple files to attach to a single order, you might consider combining and compressing those files into one file archive. The result of compressing multiple files will leave you with just one file to send. (After we receive that compressed file, we'll expand it back to the original multiple files.)